Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's next?

Been lazy about posting anything. Seems like time is flying and there is not much progress to show for anything. Still haven't tried working with Matilda. Maybe after grocery shopping tomorrow there will be time to take her for a run. There are lots of projects in the works, but most things are only partially done. I've got another baby quilt cut and ready to start piecing, two pairs of socks, and three bags in the works. One more baby quilt to cut and piece, three tops to quilt, and one and a half grad quilt tops to complete yet. Me thinks me has work to do. Today's quilt was a graduation gift a couple years ago ~ the first year that there was more than one to make. The pattern was a variation of the Haye's Corner pattern that I found on Quilter's Cache. I had help from my quilting buddies in determining the layout. Thanks again, C & B. It was a fun quilt to make and I was happy with the way it turned out. Grad #4 was happy with it too.

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing these quilts that bring good memories of Traverse -- it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Love that list of unfinished projects. We all have lists like that, but you are courageous to actually list them FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!! We will focus on the FINISHED quilt (shown) instead. So far you have been able to complete those grad quilts on time..that in itself is a huge accomplishment. Notice, I said "so far"...giving you some lee-way in the yrs to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably need all the lee-way I can get in years to come and you'll notice no mention of cleaning or laundry or cooking or anything that's not important ;).

    ReplyDelete