Friday, September 24, 2010

Long Time MIA


It's been a long time since anything was added here. We had a nice time enjoying Michigan's great upper peninsula, family, friends, and sewing and sewing and sewing retreat (great fun and good eats). Finally got some major cleaning and fix up done too so that was good. Nothing new to show, even though I finished three tops ~ these still need to be quilted and gifted. Major problem ~ the timing on my Voyager got messed up before we left and I've been trying for the last couple days to get that fixed. Think maybe it's okay now, but still haven't tried running the machine to make sure. Makes me nervous to think about it, afraid I'll break another needle or two. (note to self) Take a deep breath and JUST DO IT!

Anyway here's another little quilt that's been around for a bit. This was done for Dan's Mary for her 8th baby shower before we knew if it was a boy or girl. Baby was a boy who will be five years old in a couple weeks. My how time flies.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be hoping for you that all goes well when you get up the nerve to try out your Voyager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I keep checking and was missing your posts. Never saw this one...NICE!

    ReplyDelete