Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today's thoughts and some stitches

Again it's been way too long since anything's been recorded. Time really does have a way of just slipping through my fingers. 

Pictures of all 24 days of my scarf have been taken but that would make a heavy picture post. Rather than try to show them all right now, here's one of the finished scarf. Someday the rest of them will show up.

2012 Advent Scarf

 Another pair of socks in the works:

Hedgerow Sock Pattern by Jane Cochran ~ Ravelry
Some progress on this year's graduation quilt ~ actually about 25 blocks are done but the only picture taken so far was before I started stitching blocks together. I'm liking this one, too.

#12
One last thing. Has anybody seen my wandering socks? They left home awhile ago and must have lost their way back.  If you spot them would you kindly point them in the right direction so they can come back where they belong.

Lost

Silly socks ~ they actually won me a skein of yarn in a KAL but maybe I didn't show them enough love and they needed more attention than they were getting. I am completely baffled and missing them. 

Enough rambling for one day
'Til next time, I'm still
InStitches



2 comments:

  1. an absolutely beautiful scarf...I'd love to see it "in life" J

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf is gorgeous Ann - WOW!

    ReplyDelete