Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best laid plans

sometimes don't work. Thought I was going to have a finish tonight ~ might have had to cheat a bit as it's after midnight so not quite a finish before the end of the month. I know you can hear the but coming. But, somehow, someway I figured the measurement on the last top and bottom borders about 2.5" short. Yow ~ where was my brain when I figured those? First two border sets all went on with no problem, third border sides went on with no problem. Now I have to figure how I'm going to fix my mistake. Don't trust my brain to make good decisions at this hour of the night so it is going to wait until morning.

Still have not heard anything on my serger. I was told four days when I brought it in so it should be ready tomorrow.

Also heard there's a possibility of 14 - 15 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow which means I probably won't be going anywhere the next couple of days. Thankful I don't have to go out to work anymore. May have to go out to help the main man shovel though.

Dreaming of sand and oceans

4 comments:

  1. Won't be long now before the sand and oceans are a reality -- just a few more snows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was that this was a picture of a footprint in snow. I thought maybe the winter had gotten to Uncle Jim finally, and he was running around outside barefoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've all been there - the border dilema. Sometimes the mistakes turn into the nicest surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brita, you are a hoot! Thanks for the day brightening laugh. Still have not decided how to resolve the measurement issue ~ I just want to be done with this one.

    ReplyDelete